I asked the awesome pommy@alan-international forum to translate this interview for me.
This is from the August issue of Ming Zhou.
[1. Something you say a lot recently?
Who can stand it!
2. A drink that you’ve been drinking a lot recently?
竹炭膠原. (I don’t know how to translate it…but this is what it looks like)
3. Some delicious food that you will never forget?
San Ma stinky pot’s seafood pot.
4. Describe a perfect morning?
I sleep until I naturally wake up and the weather is very good, then I can go to find friends to have an afternoon tea.
5. What’s your minimum calories limit for a day?
I never counted.
6. Current weight?
7. Dream weight?
I’m dreaming about it right now.
8. Current height?
9. Dream height?
10. Which meal do you eat the most for? Describe the biggest meal you have had recently?
Every day’s 2nd meal and that is usually my last meal. Korean cuisine and it was very salty. I had to drink a lot of water the next day. I was very happy when I was eating it, but I felt very guilty after eating.
11. Which part of your makeup do you care the most for?
12. Have you ever went to bed without removing your makeup?
13. If you had to remove your makeup in front of an audience, which part of your makeup would you be willingly to remove?
If I have to remove it, I would just remove my entire makeup.
14. If you weren’t a superstar, would you be a fat girl?
I don’t think that I would be fat. I would be medium-build like what I looked like when I first debuted.
15. A nail color that you use a lot recently?
16. When you look at a woman’s appearance, which part do you look at first?
I would first look at their skin condition and their nails to see if they’re clean or not.
17. If you see a pretty girl who doesn’t care about maintaining themselves, what would you think deep down inside?
It would be terrible when she’s old.
18. Big breasts, perky butt, and beautiful legs, which part do you think makes a girl most charming?
19. What kind of girl would make you admire or be jealous of?
A lucky girl no matter if she has a boyfriend or already married.
20. When you look at a man’s appearance, which part do you look to first?
I would look at their arm to see if there’s a shape to them.
21. If you see a handsome guy who doesn’t care about maintaining himself, what would you be thinking deep down inside?
It’s a pity.
22. Bad breath, baldness, and a beer belly, which would make you the most uncomfortable?
23. What’s your highest record for rehearsing dancing a day?
24. What’s your highest score for bowling?
25. When was the last time that you cried?
When my sister got married.
26. An encouragement you say to yourself?
Just keep on going.
27. A movie that you like recently?
28. What things help you pass the time?
My phone and the games in the phone.
29. If one day you can’t use your phone or other ways to get online, what would your reaction be?
I would probably just play the phone games and then feel like the whole world is looking for me, but it would actually be pretty nice. (lol)
30. What time do you usually go to sleep? What do you do before going to sleep?
If I don’t have work, then around 2. I would watch TV, get online, and chat with friends before bed.
31. If you see the paparazzi take a really ugly picture of you, what is your usual reaction?
I can’t get into the top 3 for the sexiest goddesses.
32. When you were little, what did you think you would grow up to be?
I thought that I would be a customs officer and it looks pretty cool to be stamping.
33. If you were to change careers, what would you want to do?
A nutritionist or a weight-loss coach.
34. If you were to change careers, what would you do?
(Staff: Gymnastics like the pommel horse or ribbon dancing) Jolin: Probably drawing.
35. Your next vacation place, where would you go?
36. If you had to have a speech, what topic would you talk about?
37. What suggestions would you give young people right now?
When faced with failure, you have to have courage and must have perseverance.
38. Describe a talent of yours that most people don’t know about?
I can type really fast when sending a text on my phone.
39. A dish that you love to make?
40. What’s next to your bed?
Eye mask, earplugs, phone.
41. Please recommend an album?
Scissor Sisters’ new album.
42. A YouTube video that you deeply remember?
2 brothers are fighting over a toy gun and their Taiwanese isn’t very clear, so it’s really funny.
43. What kind of charm do you want to convey when dancing?
Let people not be able to take your eyes off of you and be shocked.
44. Your definition of happiness?
45. Have you ever thought about when you will retire?
46. If you don’t have to work tomorrow, what would you want to do?
I would start playing tonight.
47. If you were stuck on an island, what 3 things would you bring?
Woohoo, sunblock, bikini.
48. Your expectations for love?
It used to be 100%, but now it’s 90%.
49. What’s the hardest part of love that you can’t stand?
When it comes and disappears quickly.
50. If you had a chance to talk with your idol, who would he/she be and what would you ask him/her?
Ashton Kutcher, he’s so handsome and I’m so in love with him. (LOL) But if I see him, I probably won’t ask him anything because I don’t know what I would say.]